About this Property
Ghan house is a lovingly restored Georgian House constructed in 1727 with private walled gardens just a tree length from the Medieval village centre of Carlingford. It is a two minute walk from all the very best Pubs, Restaurants, Shops and other outlets that we’ve got to offer our visitors here in Carlingford.
Ghan House’s 12 bedrooms and 2 AA rosette restaurant all have glorious views of Carlingford Lough, the Mourne Mountains or Slieve Foy. They have 20 years of awards including ‘Best 100 Places to stay in Ireland 1998 – 2018’ John & Sally McKenna Bridgestone Guide, ‘Best Chef in Leinster 2015 & 2017′ YesChef restaurant awards, ‘Best Country House Hotel in Ireland’ 2017 at the Irish Hotel Awards.
All of their bedrooms offer:
- Mountain & garden or Carlingford Lough & garden views
- All double & twin bedrooms have bath and power shower en-suite
- Family antiques & orthopaedic mattresses
- Tea/coffee, bottled water, homemade biscuits
- iPod dock, ‘Smart’ internet enabled TV, steam iron, hairdryer, free wi-fi
- Extra fluffy towels & gowns, Slane’s Handmade Soap Company toiletries, shower cap
does not include:
Call our Team, We are ready and willing to take your call today.