The Whistledown Hotel
Magnificent Sea Views
Beautifully chic guest rooms in The Whistledown Boutique Hotel Newry contains all the luxuries you would expect from a deluxe hotel-luxury bed, well equipped ensuite bathrooms, LCD flat screen television, a telephone, a hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board, a safe plus complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection.
The Presidential and Bridal Suites enjoy the superb coastal scenery of Carlingford Lough and the Cooley Peninsula. Relax in one of the most beautiful locations in the Mourne region. The Whistledown Hotel is perfect for a romantic weekend or a relaxing escape from a hectic and busy lifestyle.
- 21 super chic luxury ensuite guest rooms.
- Overlooking Carlingford Lough with an uninterrupted view of the Mourne Mountains and Cooley Peninsula.
- A short walk from Warrenpoint town centre.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet connection throughout the hotel.
- Situated djacent to Warrenpoint Municipal Park with a special play area for children.
- Award winning restaurants. Whistledown Bistro in addition to the quirky Finn’s Bar and Pizzeria Restaurant plus the luxurious hotel bar,
- Newry City centre with superb shopping facilities is less than a 10 minute drive away,
- A 5 minute drive from the Fairy Glen, Kilbroney Forest Park, Narnia Trails and Rostrevor Mountain Biking Trails
- Close to East Coast Adventure Centre with abseiling, dingy sailing, jet skiing, yachting, boat building, windsurfing and rock climbing.
- Within 10 miles of Santa’s Cottage in the Mourne Mountains -a wonderful Christmas experience
- The Warrenpoint area with its outstanding natural beauty is the ideal walking break destination
Please Note: Unless otherwise stated our standard Check-in time is 4pm and our standard Check-out time is 12pm.
Wifi TV Tea & Coffee Facilities
does not include:
Contact Notice Please be aware that contacting through this form will be sent to Visit Carlingfords Booking Management Team & not the listed company directly.